Lavoro ricerca analista GIS geospatial junior – Allianz Se Branch sede di Roma.
Allianz SE Branch Rome is seeking a Geospatial Analyst, to support the Natural Catastrophe GIS team. In this role you will work closely together with the Rome Analytical Hub as well as the Munich Allianz SE Reinsurance team to support Allianz Group in enabling GIS technologies for technical excellence globally at our operating entities.
– Perform geospatial data analysis and data enrichment with geo- and hazard information
– Automation of data preparation and data flow
– Assist in geospatial database creation
– Support development of GIS tool prototypes
– Support geocoder maintenance, validations and workflow optimization
– Compile global data layer updates and maintenance
– Research and Development of new data sources and business cases
– Coordinate between local entities and global services
– Master’s Degree in Geoinformatics, Environmental Engineering, Geography, Geophysics or similar major with GIS focus.
– Work experience with geospatial background would be an advantage
– Experience in project work
– Experience in handling and analysis of large data sets including database technologies
– Understanding of basic insurance terms is a plus
– Strong analytical, mathematical and statistical skill set
– Expert user in GIS software (e.g. ESRI) and all MS Office applications
– Extensive programming skills and experience (preferably Python)
– In depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. Oracle, Postgres) – Carefully and diligently completes their duties and quickly grasps complex topics
– Good communication skills to explain complex topics to all relevant parties including C-level
– Strong interpersonal skills and cultural awareness
– Self-motivation and committed working style
– Excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us.
We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in.
We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, disability or sexual orientation.
Join us. Let’s care for tomorrow.
Both genders may apply in accordance with the L. 903/77 (s.m.i).